Friday, December 04, 2009

My Tiny Frazier Fir Tree

For the past few years, I have been setting up an artificial Christmas tree.  I'm not sure what it is, but a real tree just adds so much to the Christmas spirit and  they smell wonderful. So this year, I decided I would set up a real one.  Home Depot had trees from 5ft on up.  I purchased my tiny small Frazier Fir for under $20.00.

My Tiny Frazier Fir Tree

I love the star shape LED lights, I purchased last year after Christmas.  They look neat on my mantle and add a cool glow to the decorations.
LED Lights on the Mantle

These ornaments are very old.  It's such a joy to bring them out and remember Christmases of long ago.  The Santa Tongue depressor ornament was made by me on December 1999.  The snowman plastic spoon ornaments was made by Kevin many years ago during a program at the Mint Hill Library.  Andrea also made one.  These are so special to me.
/
Tongue Depressor Snowman Ornament also made on December 1999
My Tiny Frazier Fir Tree



Jabberbug

No comments: