I did not have the exact ingredients but went ahead with what I had and it turned delicious.
This is my interpretation:
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1/3 cup water
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup Tri Color Couscous
2 tbsp dried chopped apricots
Plain greek yogurt
1 tsp Agave sweetener
2 tbsp toasted unsweetened coconut
1 tbsp whole wheat germ
1. Combine the orange juice, water and cinnamon in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
2. Add the chopped dried apricots to the juice.
3. Once the orange juice begins to simmer, add the couscous and turn off the heat. Cover and allow the Couscous to absorb the liquids. Fluff with a fork.
4. Sweeten the Greek yogurt using the Agave sweetener
5. Serve the warm couscous with Sweetened Greek Yogurt and top with the toasted coconut.
If you do not have any coconut you can add: slivered almonds or Wheat Germ.
Delicious and quick!