Saturday, September 30, 2006

Baby Bolero

Knitting for Baby to Be - My daughter's baby is due December 25th

I've been having fun knitting for my daughter's second baby who will arrive around December 25th.  I don't know why but I think it's going to be a girl.  Some of the things I've knitted would be more for a girl.  I especially enjoyed knitting this baby bolero with matching hat.  I  don't think boleros are for boys.  I went into Trendy Tots my favorite Baby Consignment store and bought two girl outfits....Ha...Ha...For every $20.00 spent the owner punches my card.

This document was created with the online wordprocessor Writely.com

1 comment:

Drea said...

Your so funny :-) I hope its a girl in a lot of ways. I want to experience both sides... having a boy... and then the side of having a girl.
I think it do Caleb good to have a sister, help calm him down! ;-)
But if its a boy It will be just as good. After all I'm use to having a boy so there wont require much adjustment... as far as changing diapers... what he'd play with ... clothes..etc..etc...

Still :-) girls are so fun to dress!!

If this ones isnt a girl... maybe in a FEW YEARS (uh yes hopefully years haha) we can have another one and see then.

I want to wait a good while for that though haha.

This baby is far more active than Caleb ever was... and I feel like im carrying it differently than I was w/ Caleb.