Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Search Rolls made possible by Rollyo



Rollyo, I guess it is short for "Roll Your Own" is a site which allows you to create your own search tools (also called search engines) for the subjects that interest you. I chose to research "Staying Fit". I like to cook and I'm always looking for new recipes so I named my other search roll "My Recipes". It took me a little time to figure it out so spend some time learning about it. If you'd like to visit mine, just click on Staying Fit or My Recipes

1 comment:

Kat said...

that sounds like a really good idea... have you found any great tips for staying fit??? i need to find the time for working out -- somehow. it just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day...

thank you for commenting back on my blog. no, i don't knit or crochette or anything like that. i don't have the patience and i end up with unfinished projects. i really enjoy the end product and have a great appreciation for the artists that do such beautiful work :)