Sunday, August 26, 2007

Working Out at the Ladies Express




I've been going to the Ladies Express Workout since June. With my schedule I end up going three times a week. Exercising really does make a difference; the challenge is setting time aside to do it. I have met some very nice ladies including Wendy who took my pictures. Wendy and other ladies are encouraging me to take the zumba class which takes place 2 times a week. I keep saying "Maybe." The ladies who take this class say it's a lot of fun and you can burn lots of calories. So we'll see......




4 comments:

Connie said...

How great that you are working out! I keep saying that I am going to use my treadmill but never seem to start.

Thanks for dropping by my blog...you had given me your old blog address knittingdiva instead of knittingaura so that is why I haven't dropped in until now, cuz once you commented on my blog I found you.

Drea said...

HEHE! I love the "lifting 3lb weight" photo. Im looking into taking a belly dancing class! Not to show off my beautiful stomach (yeah right!) but they say its a great work out and a lot of fun. A lot of moms are doing it these days. :-) something different. My work out consist of lifting caleb and wearing Taite. Once it cools down I might walk.. we shall seee

Gina said...

You look cute on your exercise equipment! Do they go around taking picture of each other at your gym! : ) Good for you. It does feel great doesn't it!?

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

Whats with all of these exercising mammas? Maybe I should take a class of two...Andrea belly dancing...you go girl!

Mrs. Aura you keep on lifting those 3lbs!! YOu look great!