Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Face Behind the Blog




My daughter has tagged me and she wants me to participate by posting my picture. I had fun creating my first slide presentation using http://slide.com/
I was not able to include the slide presentation as part of this post. Kept coming with some error message when I tried to publish....so the slide is on a post by itself. I don't know much html and get lost in understanding how it works.
So now I'm supposed to tag someone else whose blog I read so the only person I stay in touch with other than my daughter is Connie. It's your turn Connie if you're up to this.


Here are the rules:

1st step Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

2nd step Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

3rd step Tag as many others as you like to spread the meme.

I'm tagging: Connie


4th step If you link back to to me and post a comment; I'll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process. You tag as few or as many people as you want. Sorry Connie I'm not sure of this step (Maybe you can explain to me)

No comments: