Monday, January 01, 2007

Thank You Notes



This first day of 2007 was productive. I got quite a bit done. As I have done in the past; I found myself taking things out of my china cabinet, cleaning, rearranging dishes, candles, holiday dishes. My tree is still up. I tend to follow the Latin tradition of leaving the tree until January 6. That's the day (Epiphany) when it was said the Three Wise Men visited baby Jesus.

I also spent some time writing Thank You notes. I was trully blessed by the wonderful gifts I received from friends and family. At this time I also like to get in touch with friends who have moved away from our area. I'm still enjoying my Holiday vacation; loving staying home.

1 comment:

Drea said...

I think had we not had so much that needed putting away... and had our tree not been dead we would of kept it up longer :-)
I wouldnt mind getting an artificial one like yours. Much easier to clean up and stuff...
If you come by one at a good price let me know!