Saturday, January 27, 2007

Getting Ready for my trip to Panama









It's been 5 years since I last visited Panama. That is hard to believe which it's so true that time is flying. I think so myself. I last visited and was there for my mother's 75th birthday. She turns 80 February the 1st and once more we'll surprise her. Sure wish my kids and grandkids could go as well.

Cliff is also very excited about going and says he wants to go fishing. He also wants to go visit the Fish market.

My suitcases are packed with the exception of the carry on. One of my co-workers said there would be no problem if I carry wooden knitting needles. I would like to be able to engage in this activity during the long hours of flying. I don't much care to fly so this will keep me distracted.

I bought some gifts to take to my nieces and nephew, my sister, brothers, my mother.

3 comments:

Drea said...

I wish I could go! :-( Love the mug and tote! so cute.

Tidy Bowl said...

Hi Mrs. Mommy-Drea! :)

Panama sounds like so much fun - wish I could go!

Connie said...

Hi Aura,
Thanks for the comments you left at my blog! Yes, I did use the Debbie Bliss Casmerino on the first pair of Fetching Fingerless Gloves. I have made more since then and the Simply Soft by Caron is great!
You said that Linda is still wanting a BirdHouse Bag, could you please give her my email address and tell her to let me know for sure that she wants one.
I didn't know any other way to get in touch with you, other than to leave this comment on your blog. You don't have to publish this comment...LOL Ha, it's more like a letter!
Just email me at connie@beehappygifts.com or connie@knitknotpurlcurl.com
Talk soon....