Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spiral Crochet Creations

I always learn something new from my friend Connie.
Right after viewing the tutorial for making the Pinwheel Coasters, I knew I had to try it.  I was not disappointed.  I downloaded the free pattern from Redheart and have been inspired to make round cloths.

Connie's tutorial is excellent so check it out.  Just click here for Part One.  Click here for Part 2.

 My Pinwheel Coasters
The crochet coasters are super quick to make and I think someone special on your gift list would be thrilled to get these. I told you I got into working round shapes, the next cloth was made by working single crochets.
I'm a fan of dishcloths and I have to say that I tend to like the round ones the best. I have uploaded the pattern for the cream color cloth to Scribd if you'd like to give it a try.  These cloths are super fast to make and can easily be made in any size.  The pattern is here.
The smaller ones make great face scrubbies.
Happy Crocheting....




Jabberbug

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thank you for mentioning me...I love your spiral coasters and love the color too!