Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm on the Ball.....

As many of you well know, Christmas is not far at all. I've already started crafting and my crochet cloths are going very fast. Heidi Price sells the most amazing line of bath and body products. I've been very happy with all my creams and soaps I've gotten from her. Visit her website here.
I purchased this darling heart soaps which come in three scents: vanilla warm sugar, lavender and white truffle raspberry soap. This last one is my favorite. Smells so good, you want to bite on the little soap.
I made a small crochet cloth and nestled the heart soap in it. Too sweet!
The sweet smelling bundle wrapped up.

2 comments:

Heidi Price said...

These are so adorable Aura! What a wonderful idea! :) Such a cute blog post too, thanks so much for including my soapies! :)

Yamma Mamma said...

Very cute! Love the idea!