Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We spent Thanksgiving at Joann's and Joe's. She told me she left the turkey cooking all night around 250 degrees. Now I'm wondering if it's safe to cook turkey at a low temp. Anyway it was all very good. I contributed a delicious sweet potato souffle which was featured in Good Morning America this week. We ate very early which was nice; after lunch we watched the Charlotte Thanksgiving Parade. Since I ate more than I normally eat I went for an energizing walk in the neighborhood and took this picture. The colors are so beautiful and I know this won't last.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This next picture is not very good because the lamp is on the way. I don't think there's any way to crop it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well so long for now; I still have some energy left so I'm going to make Chex Mix. I finished Kevin's scarf and this week I'll be mailing him a package.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Kevin's scarf looks nice and it sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Nice photo of you and your hubbie too!

Drea said...

yea that lamps in the way :-) still a cute pic tho. love kevins scarf.. im still working on missys... taking me FOREVER!!!

craft-chick said...

Come find me in Ravelry my name there is CraftChick!

Beth said...

The picture of the leaves makes up for the lamp. You both look very happy and that's what matters. I miss the changing leaves... what a gorgeous setting. Makes me think of home.