Thursday, January 20, 2011

On My Birth Day

 




Enjoyed a wonderful and very special birthday in the company of my sweet husband Cliff who decided to take the day off.  We enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Hibachi Grill in Matthews.  Tried something new some kind of  stuffed  seafood shell.  Not really sure what I was eating but it was good.







 The weather was perfect for a walk.  I don't mind taking walks as long as the temperature is the the 50's...very appropriate since today I turned 55...lol..  I knew I'd be having cake...later on in the afternoon.  So I walked briskly.






Cliff got me the cutest wee little cake -- and we both enjoyed it!

I brought the mail in after my walk and  to my surprise a birthday card signed my UC Library co workers had arrived.  It was really  nice to enjoy my cake while I read all the sweet birthday wishes.  The picture below is the one I submitted for my Flickr Project 365.  It is a little bit of a challenge to take a picture a day but so far I'm still doing it.  I have also met some very nice people that participate on the Project 365.
Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special.





Jabberbug

No comments: