Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Little Christmas Tree

For some reason, I did not get totally excited about doing much Christmas decorating this year. Now that I work at University Regional the time I spend at home has shrunked but it would be terrible to skip this part of Christmas all together.  So I found in the attic some of my little artificial trees and did a little decorating.  The decorations for the tree that is sitting on my living room side table are the knitted birds I made this summer.
 
 I dusted the mantle and decked it with the Charlie Brown trees and the Christmas cards I have received. The gnomes are out again this year.
So there is no reason to skip Christmas decorating....



Jabberbug

1 comment:

Connie said...

Caught up on your blog this morning...love these little birds and your coffee cozies and those kids with the Rudolph's look like they had fun.
Hope you are having a good New Year thus far!