Monday, December 20, 2010

City of David Card





This is a very quick to make card I made using the Stampin' Up City of David set.   I used the very inexpensive blank cards with the circle punched I purchased at AC Moore.  I think you get about 7 cards for $1.00.






I stamped the Bethlehem stamp and the sentiment on scrap book paper cut 1/4 inch shorter (length and width).

Stamp Mary and Joseph on the lower right side of the front.  Punch two holes underneath the circle opening.  I used the markers and the watercolor brush to paint the stamped image. This is a very easy  technique.  I love the softer finish of watercolors.  Simply pick up ink produced by the marker using the watercolor brush.
The Dollar tree has hemp cord.  30 yards for a $1.00.
Cut the hemp cord about 17 inches long and thread gently through the two small holes to make a bow.
 
 Knot the two tails for a finished look. Trim ends.
Have fun selecting your paper to stamp the City of David, Bethlehem. (the birth place of Jesus Christ Lord and Savior)
 Jesus is the reason to celebrate the season.  May His wonderful gift of love touch you in a special way this Christmas.  Receive the gift of Salvation this Christmas.





Jabberbug

No comments: