Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall - Very Much in My Mind

The pattern for this Scallop-Edge Leaf can be found in the Suzann Thompson's Crochet Bouquet. The patterns I've tried so far are easy to follow. This leaf would be perfect to decorate this fall your home, hats or garments. I did not succeed in making a smaller version.


Speaking of Fall colors....This Lacy Crochet Hat was a custom order which I will list soon on my Etsy shop. This one was made for a 3 year old girl.

Same Hat with a slightly different smaller rose. This one will fit a newborn to 2 month baby. The Crab stitch edge adds a nice touch.


I like to photograph my hats outside early in the morning and Carla did not waste any time letting me know she wanted attention. She posed on the same bench where I took some of the pictures.

No comments: