Sunday, September 13, 2009

29 Years Ago...


It's hard to believe 29 years have gone by....Today is indeed a special day. Cliff and I were married on a sunny warm morning, September 13, 1980 in Panama City, Republic of Panama. Cliff remains the sweetest and most loving husband after all these years. I'm so blessed the Lord put our lives together and He continues to keep us safe together.

This is the beautiful fall bouquet Cliff gave to me.

Tonight I'm cooking something special to celebrate this special day, Butternut Squash Cannelloni with Sage Brown-Butter Sauce.

A close up of the beautiful flowers.

Me and Cliff on our recent visit to Bethany Beach, Delaware this September.

3 comments:

Heidi Price said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful post! :) ~ Heidi

Connie said...

Sorry I missed your anniversary post yesterday. I hope you both have 29 more years together.

Aura said...

29 more years together, wow!! You think I'll make it...LOL.