Friday, June 12, 2009

I have an Etsy Store



This afternoon I worked on a customer's order (Laura) which will be ready to ship on Monday.

This newsboy caps are a lot of fun to make and feature a fabric circle outlined using the button hole stitch. This lovely fabric was purchased from an Etsy seller Fabricpalooza.


The fabric circle with a button adds whimsy to the crochet flowers I sew on the side front of the cap.


The completed two tone cap will make the two year old who will wear it look simply adorable.
Making flowers to embellish my hats provides very quick crafting gratification. To create a uniquely finished flower cute buttons and colorful fabric are carefully chosen. The FabThaiShop is also a favorite destination. The polka dot buttons add a lot of charm to my flower creations.

This very good quality size 20 thread made my sewing a dream. The thickness is just right and it's available at one of my favorite stores for yarn Hobby Lobby.
These cute tags were cut from a discarded library children's book. The fabric is from FabricPalooza.

The price was just right and these polka dot buttons came all the way from Thailand. My order took just a little bit longer. I'm just like a little kid when I first received my orders and I love the extra surprises and gifts that most sellers include.




This very elegant beanie will be listed soon. The bow can be detached. It's crochet in double crochet using Vanna's choice easy care acrylic. The yarn color is eggplant tone, simply adding to the elegance. The ribbon is tied in a knot and will help provide a better fit on the little heads.





The clippie attached to the bow adds
flexibility and allows the removal from the cap.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the hat! I can't wait to get it, my daughter loves the first cap that we bought from Aura... What a beautifully talented woman!!! Thank you so much!

Virtuous said...

I was just wondering about you the other day!

Glad to see you are doing well and still making cute items! :o)

Congrats on your Etsy shop!!

Aura said...

Thank You Laura and Stacy for your kind words.