Saturday, March 01, 2008

Busy Saturday

Gnome and LaundryI let my laundry get a little out of control. I had two weeks worth of clothes to fold and put away. Today I finally managed to put everything in baskets. Hopefully tomorrow I'll put clothes, towels, etc..where they belong. What a chore, this is really my least favorite thing to do.

Decided to give Flippy a break and took him out of his cage. The bird won't stop whistling as long as it sees its reflection. In the afternoon I shopped at AC Moore and took advantage of the 50% off coupon book to purchase a book. On the way back home I stopped by Trim Up, a fitness club for women in Matthews and I was very impressed by this facility. This place is around 6 miles from my house. The owner will waive the joining fee and give me a special rate. The monthly fee includes the classes they offer, which include: zumba, step strength, pilates, FitBall, WOW., etc.. My gym, Ladies Workout Express will only be open through March.


2 comments:

Drea said...

flippys so vain. Hes obsessed with himself :-) Im always behind on laundry. Calebs had a wet bed the past 2 nights!!! AGH!!!! the cover works great BTW.. but such a pain washing those sheets and then putting them back on. Travis has been helping me since to lean over so far on that bed and strain to put the sheets on the corners makes my back hurt some.

We've actually been laying the mattress on the floor tho and the boys have a blast playing on it.

Connie said...

Love the background of your blog. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a message...:)

We had fun today!