Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Pretty Sights around University City Regional Library



I have been exploring some places around the University City Regional Library and the best discovery so far is the beautiful lake. It's the perfect place to go for a walk. In order to walk a couple of miles, I do have to plan and leave home earlier.
My first walk was refreshing  invigorating...   I did end up sweaty...and had to stand in front of one of a fan at work. 



 I loved seeing the ducks and there really was not much of a mess on the walking paths. The ducks are used to people.  I was able to get really close to this one.
 Feeding is not allowed.
My goal is to walk on the days I'm not able to go to the gym due to my new work schedule at UC.
Looking forward to more walks......The full circuit around the lake is more than two miles.



Jabberbug

No comments: