Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Love This Yarn --Not the Tangling Mess



Found this I Love This Yarn - Super Soft...Super Savings! at Hobby Lobby.  251 yards for only $2.89 plus tax.  I proceeded to find the beginning end from the middle but you know the story...I pulled and tugged and a huge chunk came out....so what is there to love about this yarn....Ha...Ha...I'm sure I will love it once I see the design the mix print produces.  The color name is Mistletoe Ombre and the yarn weight is worsted...just what I need to make hats or maybe Christmas ornaments.


Jabberbug

1 comment:

Connie said...

That's why I love "I love this yarn" because you never have to search for the beginning! The end that is sticking out is the end to pull! You must have got a bad skein that someone messed with...LOL