Tuesday, August 04, 2009

An Amazing Product


I recently received my first order from Heidi. I learned about her after reading a review on Monkeys on the Bed. I went to her shop and placed an order. I was pleasantly surprised when she wrote back immediately letting me know I was her 1,000 customer so she would give me 40% off my order. I got so excited I order once more and she was so kind to give me a 40% off on my second order.

I love aromatherapy ... her products will leave you smelling wonderful and feeling soft. Your shower experience will be a delight. Just like she said...all you need is a quarter size amount on the scrubby that comes with the body whip soap. That small amount creates a large amount of lather. You won't want to come out of the shower. I ordered three of her products in the Lavender and pumpkin pie scent....yum....

Speaking of scrubbies - this is my version of a face/body scrubby. I wanted a scrubby with a loop to hang.

5 comments:

Heidi Price said...

How wonderful! Thank you so much Aura!! I'm so glad that you like my creations! ~ Heidi

Drea said...

those are cute! i need one, it prob works good to exfoliate with.

Drea said...

oh and i love my soap and body butter u sent from her.

the monkeys' mama said...

YAY! so glad you liked it!!! Isn't Heidi great?!

Aura said...

My shower experience is just wonderful now that I've discovered Heidi's Handmades.