Sunday, September 09, 2007

My Anniversary -- 27 Wonderful Years

27 Wonderful years


The picture you are seeing was taken actually more than 27 years ago. Our wedding took place on September 13, 1980 in Panama City, Republic of Panama. This really was our Engagement Picture. Back then I was 24 years old and Cliff was 27. We sure have changed physically, who doesn't? I am blessed to be able to celebrate this special date next to my wonderful, caring, loving and gentle husband. Not a day goes by that he doesn't show me how special I am to him.

I'm looking forward to celebrating many more years next to my sweet wonderful husband, my soulmate.

3 comments:

Drea said...

Ive seen this photo but never in color! love it.
You got many years ahead of you. Theres people celebrating their 50th anniversary here in church ;-)

We'll have to go to a place at the beach w/ crab legs or something for dad..

Connie said...

Happy Anniversary Aura!

HeleneB said...

Wow! Congrats. You haven't change a bit ;)