Sunday, September 02, 2007

Matthews Alive Festival


This past Saturday my orginal plan was to visit Renfrow Hardware Store in Matthews to pick seeds to plant this fall. I knew that Matthews Alive was going on but did not think that the hardware store would be closed. Well it was. The Farmer Market was not going on, either...So I decided to browse and visit the craft vendors.
There was at least 5 booths selling hand made bags. Picked up two cute bags which regularly sold for $25.00 at $6.00 each. This company has an online store at: Simply Notes and Totes



A couple of weeks ago I picked up this other bag from from Adrianne who sells her bags at the Mint Hill Farmer Market. Her bags are just beautiful. She told me she had no idea how she could set up an online store. She reads your blog Andrea and is amazed at all the things you do. I did tell her about Etsy and she said she'd look into it.

Take a peek at Adrianne's beautiful bag. The handles are really black not blue as the pictures shows.

2 comments:

Drea said...

I wish shed email me to help her set up an online store! I love her bags. I use that pink diaper bag more than any of my other ones. I wish I had one more fallish for the up coming season :-) I told her she needs to make it the same but make it a tie shut instead of velcro.

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

I love the diaper bag that Andrea has! I hate I missed the Mattews Alive! I will be at the Mint Hill Madness(when ever that will be!)