Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Great News Received - A New Grandson


My daughter's labor started sometime yesterday in the afternoon. What an exciting time. She has been so good keeping up to date with the latest developments. I am thankful for that since she is not in our town.

Travis's phone call came in before midnight with the birth announcement. I was asleep; in the morning I found out that Tate Ezekiel had made it's arrival...Mother and baby are doing well. Now we'll just have to wait a little before we can hold this bundle of blessing from the Lord.

I worked on a Welcome Card for Tate which will be sent this morning along with a gift for baby.

What Are Little Boys Made Of?

Boys are mad of chuckles & grins,

Tousled hair and banged-up shins,

Things with wheels & frogs in pockets

Questions, baseball caps, & rockets;

They're joy & mischief, fun & noise-

That's how it is – boys will be boys!

3 comments:

HeleneB said...

congratulations!!!

Drea said...

Hi Mom :-)
We got the card. So cute
bring your "i" stamp though so we can squeeze in an "i" next to the "a" haha.
Its Taite not Tate ;-)
I know I know im confusing everyone spelling it with the "i" in there... but thats how the book spelled it.. atleast the book I got it out of.

Taite means "Cheerful"
:-)

See you in a few days!

Montreal Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you're a knitter as well!