Friday, May 09, 2008

I love Chai !!

My Mother's Day Gift from AndreaGot a nice surprise this Friday afternoon. I had been meaning to order Chai from Flip Flop Mamma but before I could do it my darling daughter sent me some. Flip Flop Mamma makes a very good instant Chai Mix. I just love it. My daughter knows how much I love it. During my last visit every afternoon I wanted my chai. It's very refreshing and uplifting. Thank You -- Thank You. You made me feel special.

Iced chai is my favorite. Here I am enjoying the smell of the warm chai.
Smelling the chai

Cheers - Happy Mothers Day to my wonderful daughter and to all the Mothers I know!!

The best Chai

3 comments:

Drea said...

yay!! im glad you got it on time. I knew you'd love that.. Jaymi was so sweet to put it together that way for me.. shes such a sweet friend.

See you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it! :)

Connie said...

Alegre Madre Dia!

Dulce amiga!