Monday, December 03, 2007

'Tis the Season

I've been busy knitting trying to finish all my gifts. I managed to get some decorating done just inside the house. I love the magical season of Christmas but it sure takes time to get it all ready.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This cute Santa Ornament is for one of my co-workers. Every year we all give each other a little something...a merry christmas little gift. I found some neat ornaments during a visit to my daughter's house while she was still living in Ohio. The ornaments came from The Parsley Pot located on 697 County Road 1302 Rd-2 Ashland, Ohio. I will have to see if they have an online store.

More ornaments which will make my co-workers smile...I'm sure.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My very skinny tree.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Mini trees on the mantle also came from the Parsley Pot. I'm using some mini ornaments that belong to my daughter Andrea. I'm taking care of them for you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Joy to the World - The Lord has come - Let all the earth rejoice.

2 comments:

Drea said...

I really like the skinny tree and the trees on the mantal. Dad needs 2 help us hang our big mirror above our mantal.. its kinda in the way right now just sitting on the mantal.

Look forward to seeing you!we'll have to take the mini ornaments back when Calebs old enough to decorate his own tree :-)

Connie said...

Everything looks so nice Aura! Everyone will love those ornaments too!