Monday, October 02, 2006

My You Tube Selection - The Last Knit


The video I selected for my post is from Annekeanna, a YouTube member since 3 months ago. She lives in Jerusalem and already has 323 subscribers. To post this video on my blog I highlighted and copied the embed code which can be found in the box next to the video screen. I opened a new post in my blog and clicked on the insert link icon to paste the code.

In my opinion this site could be used to document programs or special staff ocassions which take place in the library.

3 comments:

Drea said...

I enjoyed the video :-)
Going to let Caleb watch it tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Hi Aura,
The difference between regular Blogger (http://www.blogger.com) and Blogger Beta (http://beta.blogger.com) is that Blogger Beta is Blogger's test site. It's not "officially" released because it still has some kinks to work out. But Blogger has released it to public to get feedback on the new features that it provides. Since it's in beta, quite a few outside parties don't support it yet. Hope that helps.

LibraryLady said...

That was a really cute video!