Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The 7-1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits

Oops I missed my first assignment which was to write about the Lifelong Learning Habits. I'll have to say that the hardest habit for me is #3: View problems as challenges. I'm a fast learner and have taught myself looking at books but I don't like to spend too much time on a task or new skill that looks too hard. This is how I felt when I went to a tatting class. I don't like tedious, time consuming learning.

The easiest habit would be to teach and mentor others (#7) . I like to meet new people and share my interests and skills.

1 comment:

Drea said...

I think your catching on to this blogging stuff quick!
Most people over the age of 50 cannot use the internet like you.
You and dad are acceptions.
And to pick up blogging and flickr so quickly is pretty neat :-)