Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pixie Hats



I finally took time to make my Photography Light Box, also known as a Macro Box and loved the results.  These Pixie hats are my most recent Etsy listing.  This Pixie hat features a long braided tail which measures 10 inches.  This hat only comes in Newborn size due to the long tail.  I will probably make the same hat without the braided tail.

Newborn baby should not be left unattended.

This hat was worked using two strands of my favorite cotton yarn - I Love This Cotton -




This one was worked in the limited edition Christmas Ombre colorway.

Jabberbug

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that matter.
By the way look at the design I've made myself Companionship in London

BeyondStitches said...

I'm glad you finally made your macro studio. The hats are beautiful and the pictures came out great!

Virginia bed and breakfast said...

I used size 15 circular needles to make this and it was far too small.. so I cast on 60 instead of 42 then followed the pattern as usual. It's still a little on the tight side thou, I think 64 would of been perfect, and then knit 12 rounds before starting to cut down the stitches.