Friday, November 13, 2009

Adult Versions of the Lacy Crochet and Newsboys Cap


So far I have only listed hats and caps in baby and child sizes.  This is the adult version of the Newsboy cap which I will launch soon on my Etsy shop.  This cap was made in Cascade Bulky weight and will keep you warm plus the visor works great to shield you from the bright sun. Andrea looks super cute in this cap.

Move the visor to the side for another fun look.  That's me during our recent visit to Williamston.   I was glad I had this hat with me during our visit to Cape May in New Jersey.  It was really cold and kept me warm as we walked the shopping areas.

This is Brittyn and she looks glamorous in the Lacy Crochet Hat.  Brittyn is Kim's daughter who teaches my Zumba class.

Jabberbug

3 comments:

Drea said...

owww i really like the one kim has!!

Bess said...

Brittyn is wearing the lacy beanie...she has a cute flower on her hat. Does your site have how to make that flower?
Standing till He comes,
bess

Aura said...

@Bess Sorry but I have not published the pattern for this rose in my blog. Thanks for stopping by.