Sunday, August 17, 2014

Summer Time Delights






What a nice surprise it was to drive by the lot where our future home will be build and see it clear.  We will have a smaller lot than our house in Charlotte and much less trees.  Cliff is excited about his future cutting less grass.


















Here is Cliff standing more or less where the new drive way will be located.  He is excited because he will have to cut much less grass.  Take a look at the sandy clay ish soil...I suspect we will have a few palms in the yard although Cliff says nothing like we had in the other house.









It has been nice to explore and travel to Augusta, Georgia to enjoy the pretty sights along the Savannah river.  We have already been twice since it only takes us about 20 minutes.



Kevin came along with us on the first day and took this picture.
 We headed to the Mexican Restaurant, Mi Rancho nearby just beyond this point.  Not sure why my pictures look so dark along the right side and bottom.  Looks like Kevin is just floating!
 We finished our walk this evening and descended the stairs that take you to St Paul's Episcopal Church.
I am full filling my goal to use my left over stash of acrylic yarn and the perfect project is crochet motifs. 
A little sample as I try to figure out how to turn a circular motif into a square.  The challenge will be to join the motifs.
I will post soon the pattern to make the Puff Stitch Daisy and a video  tutorial.
~Today at church I heard something very uplifting and I will leave you with this~

Do not continue to look at your own circumstances but look to God's power (which is readily available to all who trust in Him)

"And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus."
Phillipians 4:19
Jabberbug
Post a Comment