Monday, August 25, 2014

Puff Stitch Daisy Time!


I learned to make the Puff Stitch Daisy from Sandra, the author of the blog Cherry Heart.  She has very good pictures as well as the pattern to create these puffy daisies.  She also shows how to join the daisies to become a puffagon.  An excellent tutorial to join as you work these cute motifs can he found here.  I worked this pattern using worsted weight acrylic yarn by I Love This Yarn.  The puffagon measures just over 3 inches.  




7 puffagons joined together are the right size to use as a hot pad or pot holder.  The edging was made by working chains along the edge and making picots on the outer edge. 

 I used Crochet Hook H 5.0 mm

Click on the short video above which shows how I make these fun daisies!  These puff stitch daisies are super fast to make and once you start you will find it hard to stop.

Happy Puffagon making!
Jabberbug
Post a Comment