Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Little Crochet Hearts...Make some and Spread Love

Pinterest is a wonderful place to  get inspiration.  Recently I pinned the mini crochet heart bobby pins. from this inspirational blog.  What a fun way to embellish anything you make.  So I decided to incorporate the little crochet hearts to my snug mug cozies. 
 I made some changes and came up with this pattern which can be buttoned.

Little Crochet Hearts [To be Buttoned]
Yarn: Worsted Weight
Crochet hook: H

Chain 5 and join with a slip stitch to first chain.

 Chain 3, work 4 double crochet, work 1 treble crochet, chain 1, work 1 treble crochet, work 4 double crochet, chain 3, join with a slip stitch to the center.
Fasten off and weave in tails.

Done!!

Use this heart anywhere to spread some love!!
Here's how I used mine:
 I love making cozies....can you tell?

I decided to decorate the fingerless mitts I made for one of the volunteer ladies at the Library.

Warmly.......Lovingly.....



Jabberbug
Post a Comment