Friday, December 16, 2011

Angel Card using a very old stamp, Old book print....

I found all the supplies I needed to make this year's Christmas Card at home. I really like the look of old book print so I stamped the angel image using Stazon, which is a permanent ink.  I noticed my pad was dry so I re-inked with regular water base ink refill.  It worked fine.  These water colors go back a few years.
Once again I'm incorporating the use of manila  tags.  Plain tags just look too PLAIN....so with the use of the close to cocoa stamp pad, I burnished the edges.
The JOY word was made with a Dymo Label maker.  The button Spare Parts Fasteners are neat but you could also use buttons.  It's all about saving time around Christmas because there is just too much to do.


And you are done.  I did use wrinkled ribbon, also purchased on Etsy a while back. Finally the tag was glued to the card itself and a sentiment stamped on the bottom.  Super easy and quick.
May this Christmas season fill your heart with JOY.

Post a Comment